"...I hate repitition, I really do. It's like asking a painter to paint the same picture every day of his life." -- Peter Cushing

"Don't be too brave. Bravery is a fine thing on some occasions, but sometimes it can be quite a dangerous thing. The stiff upper lip is not always the best." -- Jeremy Brett

"We don't always get the kind of work we want, but we always have the choice of whether to do it with a good grace or not." -- Christopher Lee

Saturday, February 20, 2016

A Chance to Show His Quality...

Since this all STARTED with Faramir, I might as well post the pictures with his quote as well.

Edited, of course.

Faramir's gown by Angelique
As stated, this is Faramir's gown. The overdress is barely visible, and tends to meld with the robe - but it is all there. At the least, you can see the colouring and the style. The underdress can be worn alone, of course, and would be well suited for a spring or summer day.


Eowyn's Gown by Angelique


Eowyn's gown - it REALLY should be darker. However, I lost my coloured pencils and had to do this in crayon. Which never cooperates on the best of days.... So, just imagine the blue a midnight blue, and the red much much darker - and it will be perfect! Again, at least you can see the style.

Ellessar Gown by Angelique

And the Ellessar Gown. Faramir's is still my favourite, but this comes a close second currently. And the colours are perfect too!!


Can I just say that I ADORE gowns? The richer the material, the more I love it.

Also, the more expensive it is. Now THAT is rather discouraging.......

I also find it somewhat amusing that I have about eight posts in drafts - that it wil be at least a week before anyone sees these.....


On a side note, I was musing earlier about bagpipes and martial music.

There is just something about.

It just wants to sweep you off your feet - makes you want to rise up and DO something. It's a dangerous business, Reader, listening to music. You hear the first notes, and there's no knowing where you might be swept off to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always reply with SOMETHING. Welcome to my ramblings - we're all mad here.....