"...I hate repitition, I really do. It's like asking a painter to paint the same picture every day of his life." -- Peter Cushing

"Don't be too brave. Bravery is a fine thing on some occasions, but sometimes it can be quite a dangerous thing. The stiff upper lip is not always the best." -- Jeremy Brett

"We don't always get the kind of work we want, but we always have the choice of whether to do it with a good grace or not." -- Christopher Lee

Friday, January 19, 2018

UPDATE!!

So! I moved my blog over to Wordpress. How long it will last, I don't know, but for right now, I am not going to be posting to this site. If Wordpress is awful, I'll transfer back; but for now......yeah. I am going to Wordpress.

https://thethingsmywordsdefend.wordpress.com/

Feel free to follow me over there if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and will always reply with SOMETHING. Welcome to my ramblings - we're all mad here.....